Bounty is one of Legends' core products. Bounty has a huge impact on the eco-system of all Legends' applications, players who do not participate in the Bounty system will require to pay more money to participate in other products in the future.
What can Bounty do?
Bounty is a web3 online mission platform where Legends will post numerous missions and a special NFT badge will be given when complete each mission. Different badges have different effects and different ability to increase the Bounty membership level, The higher the Bounty level, the higher the amount of benefits and airdrop rewards in all Legends ecosystems.
-Bounty is mainly divided into daily and weekly tasks.
- Bounty fission function (core)
What can Bounty badges do?
1. All badges can be used to gain Bounty membership experience
2. Partial badges can be directly rewarded with Legends Token
3. Partial badges can be directly rewarded with Legends GameFi mystery box fragments
4. Partial badges can be directly rewarded with Legends GameFi props
5. Partial badges can be directly rewarded with Legends GameFi gears.
6. Partial badges can be directly rewarded with special NFT rewards
What can Bounty membership level do?
1. Reduce GameFi Mall fees
2. Lower open mystery box fees
3. Additional rewards for GameFi Staking
4. Mystery box bonus in Mall
5. Mystery Box Fission Bonus (Invite other players through the mystery box purchase page and extra bonus will be rewarded if other players purchase a mystery box)
What is the feature of Bounty fission?
Bounty can be used to invite others to enter the page and complete the binding after completing the "welcome" badge. The more people you invite, the more token bonus can be obtained. Meanwhile, the mystery box bonus (the inviter will get a portion of the token bonus if invitee buying the mystery box)